Thursday, March 19, 2015

Lilacs - Show and Tell Friday

Pin It Now!

Welcome to Show and Tell Friday!

It's that time of year again....my lilacs are probably blooming at my old apartment!  It's always been this week in March...oh how I miss them!  One of the best things about blogging is that is like a trip down memory lane and I have so much documented from the last 10 years!  Yes...this year is my 10 year blogging anniversary (in June)!  I can hardly believe it! 



Also, don't forget, you can enter to win a $100 Visa Gift Card from Pepperidge Farm and BlogHer. Click here for details

***********
Thanks to all of you that join in on Show and Tell Friday every week and thanks to all of you who leave such nice comments! 
 If you are joining in on Show and Tell Friday, please remember that your Show and Tell needs to be something from your home or garden. If you would like to join in, please enter your name and leave your exact Show and Tell blog post link, not just your blog link and as a common courtesy link back to my blog.

[signature.gif]

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow - Lilacs in March !
Ours don't blossum until the end of April
Can't wait
THanks so much for hosting Cindy - have a great weekend
xxx

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

I got to excited when I saw those lilacs, Cindy. They're a long way from blooming here in Ohio! And that sweet little basket next to them is precious! Thanks so much for hosting! ~Zuni

FABBY'S LIVING said...

The lilacs are gorgeous Cindy and so is that darling basket. I need to remember to buy them for another party decorating.
Thank you so much for hosting sweet lady.
Hugs,
FABBY

Terri Steffes said...

My lilac bush isn't even thinking of coming out of its winter doldrums! Love your lilacs! I am joining again this week! It was a lot of fun last week!

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Oh Cindy, I can almost smell those lilacs! Just beautiful!
Thanks so much for hosting and have a great weekend!
Gina

The Vintage Chateau said...

I love lilacs too, used them for my May wedding. So fragrant! They always bring back happy memories.
Karee

Karen said...

Happy anniversary Cindy, ten years of blogging is epic.

SimplyWright said...

Thank you so much for hosting the link up! Have a wonderful weekend and I look forward to linking up with you again next week! xx Ashleigh @SimplyWright

Pam Richardson said...

Ten years, wow! That's great! Thank you for the party!

Blessings,
Pam (www.everydayliving.me)

Unknown said...

Ten years - that's a lot of time! Great post.

Spring cleaners Chelsea

This N That said...

Beautiful Lilacs..We have snow...Have a great weekend..

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello cute lady! I love stopping by your party each week, it’s amazing! I hope you get a chance to stop by our party. That would be fabulous! Lou Lou Girls

CD Loken said...

Your lilacs are GORGEOUS, Cindy!! Thank you so much for hosting!! Wishing you an awesome weekend!!!

Maelchen said...

Such fun, dear Cindy, to see all the inspiration on your "Show and Tell Friday". And it is fun, too, to have the chance to play along. Thank you for hosting!
Greets from Manu

The Charm of Home said...

Beautiful flowers Cindy! Thanks for hosting!
Sherry

Cindy Lou said...

Love your home! Beautiful! Blessings! Cindy